Ambimat is looking for business development and lead generation professionals with 7-10 years of experience for lead generation for their Embedded Design Services offering.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for sales in the Southern part of India
- Identify significant new business opportunities with potential clients and manage the pursuit process from initial qualification through deal signature.
- Analyze client needs in terms of current business obstacles, identifying projects, and scoping potential solution sales.
- Responsible for building the sales pipeline.
- Target, develop and manage long-term client relationships/partnerships with the executive “C” level decision makers.
- Understand client’s buying process and business cycles.
- Develop and implement strategies to maximize margins and increase market share.
- Exceed sales revenue targets.
- Deliver sales plans, account plans, and territory reports to senior management.
Qualifications and Skills
- 7 to 10 years of experience in the Embedded Domain.
- Must have direct sales experience and existing relationships with embedded and IoT clients.
- A superior sales track record.
- Strong network in the embedded device development industry.
- The ability to establish and exponentially grow the business.
- A passion for technology and the ability to relate technology to business.
- Proven negotiation and closing skills.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop strong business relationships.
- An entrepreneurial attitude and the proven ability to take ownership for prospecting and developing a territory.
- Bachelors in Electronics or CS or allied field (required), Masters in Business Administration (preferred). Experience in the field will be given higher weightage.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bangalore