Ambimat is looking for business development and lead generation professionals with 7-10 years of experience for lead generation for their the Automatic Fare Collection Module for transit payments in Rail, Road and Bus transit.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to promote a product such as the AFC reader in the Indian or Global market
- Identify significant new business opportunities with potential clients and manage the pursuit process from initial qualification through deal signature.
- Analyze client needs in terms of current business obstacles, identifying projects, and scoping potential solution sales.
- Responsible for building the sales pipeline.
- Target, develop and manage long-term client relationships/partnerships with the executive “C” level decision makers.
- Understand client’s buying process and business cycles.
- Develop and implement strategies to maximize margins and increase market share.
- Exceed sales revenue targets.
- Deliver sales plans, account plans, and territory reports to senior management.
- Established network of connections in the AFC market
- 5-7 years of experience in the field
- A superior sales track record.
- The ability to establish and exponentially grow the business.
- Proven negotiation and closing skills.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop strong business relationships.
- An entrepreneurial attitude and the proven ability to take ownership for prospecting and developing a territory.
- Bachelors in Electronics or CS or allied field (required), Masters in Business Administration (preferred). Experience in the field will be given higher weightage.
Job Type: Part time/Full time